Map-Pak works on the Google Map platform, the most powerful and cost effective mapping application on the market. Easily view and display all routes and their stops from the Soft-Pak dispatching center. Click on any stop to verify account information and services performed. Select any criteria to view various route types… example: same day routes, weekly routes, or different route types on different days. Visually identify overlapping stops and make the necessary changes to move stops and improve efficiencies. View vehicles GPS location in real time to make dispatch decision on the fly.
Map-Pak comes with:
- Visually display routes in various colors
- Utilize Google Maps viewing (terrain, traffic, or satellite views)
- No software to load, street updates are added automatically
- Geo code directly from the tablet to “pin point” a stop for route management
- Easily route new customers by viewing surrounding routes of similar service
- Optimization and re-sequence different routes easily
- Display and record all driver activities for playback purposes
- Increased customer service, driver efficiency and route/service verification
Map-Pak works in conjunction with Mobile-Pak, by displaying the location of all active mobile devices on the Google Map display. Each driver’s GPS location is sent to Soft-Pak in real time, providing instant verification of vehicle location for optimum efficiencies. Provide your clients with better service while reducing drive time and dispatching errors. View traffic in real time to help make judgment calls for on call dispatched work. Save time, save money and manage your entire fleet while optimizing scheduled and unscheduled routes. Map-Pak and Google Map, the smart choice for managing your routes and fleet.