Maximizing waste route productivity.
The premiere in-cab computing solution for waste routes.
With Mobile-Pak®, drivers can easily view and scroll through their route list, update stop activity, and receive dispatched work in real-time. Route information is easily entered via a drop-down selection that instantly transmits back to Soft-Pak®. Driver activities and their GPS locations are sent to customer service or dispatching and displayed via Google Maps. All information flows back to Soft-Pak in real-time with back-office functions like route productivity, work orders, billing, and route follow-up completed instantly.
Powerful In-Cab Tools
Mobile-Pak can be mounted in the cab for one-touch use or carried by the driver for mobility purposes. Drivers can easily take photos, update notes, and instantly verify additional services with two “click’s”. Truck locations are displayed via GPS (see Map-Pak); thus providing customer service and dispatching with an easy view of the entire fleet.
Now Integrated With 3rd Eye
By joining Environmental Solutions Group (ESG), Soft-Pak is now integrated with 3rd Eye cameras and digital systems, the industry leader in automated image, data, and video-capture technologies. This integration works seamlessly with Soft-Pak, allowing users to leverage existing cameras and allow for passive positive service verification with little to no driver input via the 3rd Eye® Verif-Eye® module.
Mobile-Pak Powerful Features
- Real-time GPS tracking using Google Maps
- Scheduled and on-call work sent instantly to drivers
- Mapping of local streets and highways
- Picture capabilities for overloaded/blocked containers
- All driver activity is recorded
- Enter weights from onboard scales
- Recorded service time for each stop
- Geocode each stop for route management
- Mount for in-cab usage (Optional)
- Rugged case for mobile durability (Optional)
- Enter scale information from disposal /transfer facility
- Capture signatures for customer verification
- Drivers can easily charge for and verify additional services
- GPS locations available for playback purposes w/ Map-Pak®
Best Mobile Fleet Analytics Solution
The Mobile-Pak tablet is a cost-effective and rugged handheld device that runs on the Verizon or AT&T Network. Easily record an entire day’s activity for playback purposes to ensure drive efficiencies. Improve your fleet’s performance with the most cost-effective mobile application in the marketplace.