A web module that allows haulers to extend account information and secure online payment directly from i-Pak and e-Pak. Web-Pak can run locally on a web server, an iSeries or on the Soft-Pak data center. By extending service information, delivery and payment options directly to your consumer, you enable customers to easily request service changes, review current and historical account information and allow for secure payments at their convenience.
Consumers have become accustomed to web-based payments. You can easily offer that service while lowering the expense associated with printing of invoices and statements. Web-Pak is integrated within i-Pak and e-Pak, which leverages all the security and performance of the DB2 database. Customers can securely view their invoices and statements, request service changes, and process credit, debit and e check transactions. All payments are posted in real time and deposited directly to your bank with an instant receipt for your client.
Some Highlights Include:
- Web-based credit, debit and e-check payments that fund directly to your bank
- Transaction records are instantly updated in i-Pak and e-Pak
- Real time access to account activity for both vendor and customer
- Automated delivery of invoices or statements via “e-alerts” or PDF’s
- Customized to fit within your existing website, logo’s and company artwork
- Easy access to view historical statements
- Run locally or via the ‘cloud’ with Soft-Pak’s data centers
- Reduced credit and debit transactions with partners e-online data, or card payment services
Collecting faster on receivables, while providing better customer service with less expense…that’s Web-Pak. Allowing your customer the choice to receive invoices via mail or electronically with a PDF. Efficiently managing accounts receivable, offering customers the ability to schedule service, make payments or view historical statements all with no interaction from customer support. Better customer service while lowering costs….all positively impacting the bottom line. If you are not allowing your customers to view and pay online, perhaps your competitors already are.
Just like all i-Pak and e-Pak modules, Web-Pak operates on the same integrated system and database.